Accommodation Usage Agreement and Conditions
This contract is on one side; Reflections located at Uzunyurt Village Kabak Mevkii No:45 Fethiye / Muğla With Camp (BADEM AĞACI TUR. EMLAK İNŞAAT GIDA TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.) (hereinafter referred to as the Hotel) on the other hand, the person making the reservation, entering/sending all personal information electronically, transmitting it on the phone or via e-mail, or any other It has occurred between the CUSTOMER/USER/GUEST/TENANT or AGENT (hereinafter referred to as the Customer), whose name and IP address are known if an online reservation is made, and/or whose name and identity information is known at the reservation stage, by sending/approving the following conditions in advance. .
The customer agrees in advance to abide by the rules and conditions set forth below by making a reservation at any of our company's facilities by phone, e-mail, online, offline or by any other means. The hotel reserves the right to change the rules and conditions without any notice or liability.
Hotel overnight rates and other extras may vary depending on the currency of the country of operation.
About the Rooms;
a)There are many different types of rooms in our hotel. Each room has its own unique design. Images on our website and other channels are for informational purposes only. Room decorations and sizes may vary. After the reservation, if the customer requests, the reservation form and reservation contract can be sent to him by the way he has specified (e-mail, SMS, etc.). In order to avoid mistakes, the customer should read and check the contract in detail.
b)Each room has its own different price calculation and the capacity of each room differs. Extra beds will not be placed in some of our rooms. Therefore, according to your number of people, you should choose the room that the system/personnel directs you to.
Entry and Exit Procedure
- a) Accommodation starts with lunch, if
included , on the day of arrival . b) The delivery time of the rooms is 14.00.
c) On the day of departure, accommodation ends with breakfast, if included . Check-out time from the hotel is 12:00. Accommodation fee is required for late check-outs.
d) Even if the customer does not buy lunch, accommodation fee will be charged as he does not check out.
e) It is not possible for the customer to request a room other than the one booked.
f) Accommodation may be requested for a room in a higher category, subject to availability and payment of the difference in price
. g) If there is a situation different from the information at the time of reservation in the number of people and child age checks at the entrance, the price difference will be requested from the customer at the time of check-in. Even if the room capacity is exceeded, the customer will be directed to a higher category room and the price difference will be requested from the customer.
- Child and other calculation Procedures
- a) Child discounts are valid with adults.
b) Ages 00 – 02.99 are free of charge.
c) 03 – 12.99 years old 50% discount.
d) Child calculations will be made by taking into account the day, month and year. When calculating the age of the child, the day of arrival will be taken into account, and the date of the reservation will not be taken into account.
e) There are rooms with different status in our facilities. Rooms are also offered according to the age of the child and the number of people. Although the child is free, the calculation will change as the room category changes.
f) In rooms large enough to accommodate an extra bed, there may be extra adult or child accommodation. Additional bed (foldable bed) will not be an external bed application.
- Reservation changes are not possible for transactions made on our website. For this, it is necessary to contact Reservation (+90 537 252 48 07). A reservation made by any agency can only be canceled or changed by the agency. No additional confirmation will be sent to the customer by the hotel for reservations made online. The form that will be sent to the customer at the time of reservation will be deemed sufficient.
- Confirmation - Invoice delivery for reservations made online is made by the Hotel as follows:
- a) Instant Booking Confirmation and Payment Receipt: Reservation confirmation and payment receipt can be received by the customer by printing them at the last stage of the system and can also be sent to the e-mail address given by the customer.
- b) If the reservation is made by the hotel, what is stated in clause a) is valid. The accommodation invoice can be sent to the customer by the hotel by any means after the stay. Reservation Confirmation and Payment Receipt will be given to the customer by the Agency if the reservation procedures are carried out by the agency.
- When the reservation is confirmed by the customer with a credit card, the Payment Receipt and the reservation confirmation are given instantly. Optionally made reservations by bank transfer must be paid to the hotel bank account by the person who made the reservation on the same day. Otherwise , the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation without prior notice . The hotel is not responsible for reservation cancellations that are not paid for. In payments made by wire transfer, bank deductions belong to the customer or agent. After the payment is made to the bank account information below, the payment receipt should be sent via e-mail ( email@example.com ) and the Reception should be informed (+90 537 252 48 07).
Bank information for wire transfer;
Buyer Name: : BADEMAĞACI TURİZM EMLAK İNŞAAT GIDA TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
Bank: Türkiye Finans
Branch: Afyon BranchTL Account IBAN: TR090020600143048531970001
- In order for the reservation to be finalized, the full payment must be paid at the time of booking.
- Cancellations will be deducted within the framework of the following period and rules. This cancellation penalty can be up to 100% of the amount paid for the reservation. When the hotel makes different campaigns, it may set different cancellation rules.
- CANCELLATION AND INTERRUPTION AMOUNTS
- a) The reservation that has been finalized; In case of cancellation 7 days or more before the entry date, the entire payment will be refunded to the customer.
- b) The reservation that has been finalized; No refund or date change will be made if cancellation is not made 7 days or more before the check-in date.
- c) If the reservation made for the prepaid price category (non-refundable) is cancelled, changed or not used, no refund will be made.
- d) Refunds of canceled reservations will be made within 15 working days. For agents; The refund of the canceled reservation will be kept in the hotel account as a usage right to be used for future reservations. If the agency is still a creditor at the end of the year, the refund will be made at the end of the year.
- e) Refunds will be made to the payer's credit card or bank account. It will not be made to a different account.
- CHANGE PROCEDURE
- a) In the changes to be made, the availability of the hotel will be taken into account.
- b) Reservation changes; The price and other conditions of the day of the change will be taken into account.
- c) A maximum of 2 changes can be made for a reservation. Change requests must be notified to the hotel at least 15 days before the customer's check-in date.
- The hotel may partially/completely change or cancel the reservation before or during the service, for a reason not caused by the consumer/customer. The Customer/Consumer may accept these changes or accept another alternative service offered by the hotel . If the Customer/Consumer does not accept the changes, he/ she has the right to cancel the reservation and receive the fee paid under the contract within the framework of the cancellation procedures . Although the hotel has shown all the necessary care, it is an obstacle to the start or continuation of the service; The reservation may be canceled or postponed due to adverse weather conditions, epidemics, road obstructions, strikes, terrorism, fog, the possibility of war, unpredictable technical issues and all these and similar force majeure reasons.
- Online payments are refunded to the credit card used for the reservation or to the payer's bank account.
- Card are accepted for online reservations .
- The hotel does not make any commitments or statements about the completeness and accuracy of the information available on the website and does not make any commitment to update this information.
THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION YOU MAY FIND ON THE HOTEL WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS AVAILABLE" AND, TO THE EXTENT RESPONSIVE BY LAW, THE HOTEL IS CONSIDERED WITH QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, MARKETABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND INFORMATION ON THE WEB SITE. EXPRESSLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT IT DOES NOT AFFECT THE PRODUCTS MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND OR IMPLIED.
As a result of breach of contract, tort, negligence or other reasons; does not accept any responsibility for interruption of the transaction, error, negligence, interruption, deletion, loss, delay of the transaction or communication, computer virus, communication error, theft, destruction or unauthorized entry, modification or use of the records.
- In case the Airport/Bus Station transfer details are notified, a paid transfer service is provided. Pricing is based on distance and number of people.
- Customer Acceptance Procedure
- a) All guests who will stay must present their valid identity documents to the hotel at check-in. The customer who does not present his identity will not be admitted to the hotel. The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the submitted identity documents.
- b) If the customer does not comply with the hotel rules/conditions within the framework of this contract, the hotel has the right to remove the customer from the hotel/rented. In this case, the hotel will not give the customer any refund or discount from the rent/reservation amount.
- c) In order to protect the health and safety of customers and personnel, the Customer must notify the hotel of any contagious disease and/or suspicion of any other illness or discomfort in himself or in his companions before check-in. In such cases, the hotel may request additional documents or information and terminate the reservation/rental agreement unilaterally. In this case, the hotel will not give the customer any refund or discount from the rent/reservation amount.
- General Conditions
- a) Pets are strictly not allowed in the hotel/rented.
b The restaurant will provide service to Villa and tent customers for a fee.
c) In case the customer staying inside wants to check out early; It is not possible to refund the remaining days or use the remaining days on the following days.
d) In bad weather conditions, in cases where the outdoor pool, sea or any other service cannot be used, a different alternative will not be offered by the hotel.
e) Please note that the height of some balconies, terraces and handrails at some hotel-operated/owned properties/properties may be below the recommended one meter standard. The gaps between some balcony railings are over 10 cm . In addition, some stair heights vary and floors can be slippery due to the nature of the original stones. Some floors are indented and protruding due to the nature of the stones. For this reason, we would like to emphasize that the customer should be extra careful and never leave their children alone on balconies, terraces and corridors.
f) The customer has to carefully use
the hotel rooms/rented and the fixtures inventories in the hotel rooms/rented. g) The customer is obliged to behave in good faith with the residents of the hotel/rented and the surrounding area.
h) Customer, hotel rooms / rented property , etc. can't.
i) At the end of the rental agreement/accommodation, the customer has to deliver the hotel room/rented to the hotel as it was received. Likewise, if the fixtures delivered with the hotel rooms/rented are not delivered to the hotel as received, it is obligatory to pay the price of the damages to the hotel or to restore them.
j) In cases where the evacuation/evacuation of the hotel rooms/leased one is required, the customer shall be responsible for the damages that will occur if the rooms/leased one are not evacuated.
k) The customer cannot refrain from taking delivery of the hotel room/rented, cannot break the contract and demand a discount from the rent/reservation amount due to defects that do not pose a serious danger to the health of himself or the people living with him.
l) Persons whose name and TCKN/valid identity document are given to the reception can enter hotel rooms, rented rooms and other common areas . Persons who will stay with the customer must first register and make the necessary payments at the reception . Identity information of all customers staying in hotel rooms/rented rooms will be reported to the security units by the hotel in accordance with legal regulations. The customer cannot take any other person other than these persons to the rented rooms/rooms and general areas. In such a case, the hotel may remove the customer and the person(s) who did not register at the reception from the hotel. In addition, the hotel will report these people to law enforcement. In such a case, the customer will not be refunded.
m) Security Deposit: The customer can request a security deposit by credit card or cash when he starts his stay at the hotel. The hotel is authorized to deduct this deposit if the customer has any extra expenses during the stay, check-out late, stay overtime or cause any material damage to the hotel.
n) Check-in time is 14.00. Early check-ins are only possible based on hotel availability at check-in. Early check-in is only guaranteed when stated on the reservation confirmation and a full-day accommodation fee applies.
o) Check-out time is 12:00. If the check-out time is exceeded, the hotel reserves the right to remove the belongings of the customer from the rented room/room and/or collect the one-day accommodation fee from the customer.
p) Special requests are met according to availability . Not guaranteed. All special requests (extra bed, baby bed, double bed, view, etc.) are subject to availability on the day of check-in and additional charges may apply.
r) Valuable items must be kept in the safe in the rooms. The hotel cannot be held responsible for any money, jewelery or valuables lost in the rooms/rented rooms or anywhere in the hotel. The use of the safe is 2 Euros per day .
s) It is strictly forbidden for the customer to smoke ( including electronic cigarettes ) and tobacco products in the rented/hotel rooms and indoor areas . If the hotel determines that the customer has been drinking these in these areas, the customer will pay a penalty of 150 Euros to the hotel.
t) Towels available in rented/hotel rooms are for use only in rooms and it is forbidden to take towels around the pool or to the beach. If we determine that the towels are taken from the rooms, 20 Euros per towel will be charged to your account. There are towels in our pools and they are free of charge. Towels are not provided for the beach.
u) You must always leave your car key at the reception during your stay . Vehicles whose keys are not left at the reception will be towed by the police and are at the owner's expense. The hotel cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur to your vehicle due to hotel staff or third parties.
v) For hygienic reasons, it is forbidden to take food and beverages from outside to the customer rooms/rented. Products from outside are taken from the rooms and kept
at the reception . y) Reservation amount includes products in the mini-bar, telephone use, laundry service, a la carte menu, use of safety deposit box, drinks, etc. not included . In case of use, these will be charged separately.
z) Half Board accommodation, during the valid concept hours: Morning and evening meals are served in the areas and times determined by the facility. Other than the specified services are charged separately. For reservations including Half Board, the dinner to be taken on the day of departure is subject to a fee. All drinks at the hotel are chargeable. Lunch is not included in stays that include lunch. Information can be obtained from the hotel for reservations made in different concepts .
- OPEN SWIMMING POOL RULES
- a) Only villa customers of the hotel can use the pool.
b) There is no Lifeguard. Please use the pool at your own risk.
c) The pools are sprayed every evening between 20:00 and 21:00.
d) The maximum depth of our pool is 1.60cm.
e) Children under the age of 14 can use the pool with a swimsuit accompanied by their parents.
f) Diving, jumping and running are prohibited. Customers are required to behave in accordance with the rules of courtesy.
g) The pool area is slippery. Please always pay attention.
h) Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to use the pool and garden.
i) Reservations cannot be made for equipment (chaise lounges, umbrellas, chairs, etc.)
around the pool . j) It is forbidden to bring the towels and bathrobes provided for your use in the hotel rooms to the pool area and the beach.
k) Please keep your valuables in the safe. Hotel management is not responsible for valuables lost in all areas of the hotel.
l) People with long hair should wear swimming caps.
m) For hygienic reasons, all customers are kindly requested to take a shower before using the pool.
n) It is forbidden to bring food and beverages from outside to the pool area and other areas of the hotel.
o) Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
p) People with any contagious disease, open wound or skin disease are prohibited from using the pool.
r) Outdoor Swimming Pool Rules are subject to change without prior notice.
s) Customers use the pool and pool area knowing that all risks belong to them and the Hotel cannot be held responsible for any damages that may occur during the use of the hotel facilities.
- This contract consists of 21 articles. General rules and conditions and any disputes that may arise are subject to Turkish laws, and Muğla courts are exclusively authorized to resolve disputes.
Dear customers, some of your personal information (name, surname, date of birth, mobile phone number, fixed phone number, e -mail, etc.) Gender, address, TR ID number, passport number, any personal information to identify the user directly or indirectly, including , but not limited to, information that the member approves to be shared through those channels in case of connecting with social media accounts) is requested from you.
We would like to point out that the information you share with us is safely stored by us and processed in accordance with the "Personal Data Protection Law" legislation.
This contract has been read and accepted by the customer and has been signed.